6.05.2008

blah crap yuck.

For the past few days, I've woken up with a head ache. It makes for an enjoyable start.

The weather up in here has been crappy for the past few days, it's enough to make me be sad and depressed and contemplate cookies. This has been one of the first years where I can honestly say the weather has gotten to me. When I was at Fred Meyer the cashier asked me where my coat was. I told her it wasn't needed. She replied with a mm, hmm. What I wanted to shout was "I'm a 30 year old adult and I can dress myself!" Hmm, maybe she should learn to keep her comments to herself? For the love of god, stop raining and give me some fucking sun!

I went to a Weight Watchers meeting, the second one since I've joined. When I was weighing in the guy made a comment about be giving up on weight loss for the week because I had my coffee on the counter. A tall non fat latte is worth 2 points. Um, I also had wet hair, all my clothes on, and had eaten breakfast. Then he got all excited because I had lost 5lbs since my last weigh in. But in my calculations it's close to 12 since I joined. I went to the meeting because I realized it was going to start soon and I was close by, I thought maybe it would help with my morning slump. um, not to much. But they gave out some recipes with mushrooms.

Oh, and the Starbucks I went to didn't have the paper I wanted, but I was able to find my crosswords!

Adding my cake batter ice cream and my period to the mix, I only lost a pound this week. But, a pound is still a pound less than before.

No comments: