6.26.2008

doughnuts, junkyards and weight loss

Dude!
Last night we were flipping channels and the food network had a show on about doughnuts. They showed this place in Portland called Voodoo Doughnuts. I totally need to go! But they talked about how the 2 men that own it are also ordained ministers and you can get married there as well. I said "if we decided to get married we should totally get married there just to mortify my mom!" It's $175 and included doughnuts and coffee for 10 people. Our friend Chris needs to bring us some of those bacon maple bars next time he goes home to visit his family.

Kevin and I went to the Pull A Part on Sunday. I felt my high school years flash before my eyes, every car a friend had ever owned had come to the junk yard to rest. Next time we go, I'm bringing gloves, a dust mask and a piggy bank.

I love my friend Robert and I really love him when he tells me I'm thinner. I'm at 217! I was kind of stagnant for a bit at 219. Last week I gained, sad. This week I'm a loser of 2lbs.

No comments: