5.27.2008

Kill the allergies, then sleep it off.

Hey, its the end of May. This means the cottonwood trees will be throwing their fluff all over for about 2 weeks. Fuck you cottonwood. It's semi decent outside and I pretty much have to stay indoors or use way to much allergy stuff for my liking.

I ate way to much on Saturday and Monday, but still have managed to lose a pound. I still have 5 flex points left after all that eating. Also, I find that if I weigh myself on the mornings I get up super early and don't get enough sleep the night before, my weight seems off. For example, yesterday at 5:30am with about 6 hours of sleep, the scale said 222. This morning at 7:30 with at least 8 hours of sleep, it said 219. Sleep is serious business, people! Um, I wish I could lose 4 pounds over night, but this seems to be a pattern for me every Sunday and Monday mornings, no budging... then a loss of 3 or so on Tuesday morning. Yes, I weigh myself every day.

Taking my daily B Stress vitamins sure make a huge difference in my nail growth. I love it! I'm going to get a manicure and pedicure next week, my G-Folks are having a 75th birthday/55th wedding anniversary thing and want to look as nice as I can.

No comments: