5.10.2008

A Saturday off!

mmm, today included a Theo Chocolate tour and lunch at Tawon Thai. Free chocolate samples and a total carbohydrate lover's dream!
(it's 5:05, I'm stuffed still! And out of points.)

I find it strange that people ask how I managed to get a Saturday off, the same way they could... ask for it off. Dummies. Although, the person who asked that seemed the most put off by it has only been with the company for less than 6 months. She can't use any vacation time yet and is at the bottom of the seniority list. I on the other hand get a day of vacation each paycheck and have 6 years of seniority over her. I can afford to take a random day off here and there.

I have at least 100 vacation hours and probably at least 100 of sick time. And I've probably used at least 25 to 30 hours of both in the past 5 months.

No comments: